June 2022: Global wellness brand, VAHDAM® India, which was recently a part of the Oscar Goodie bag has made its retail debut in UK with Holland and Barrett.
Five of the best-selling turmeric teas from the brand will be placed in over 400 stores of Holland & Barret and will also be available on the retailer’s online store. These teas blend premium-quality turmeric with superfoods like Ginger, Ashwagandha, Moringa, and an array of spices which are 100% natural, pure and caffeine free.
Bala Sarda, Founder and CEO, VAHDAM India said: “We are super excited to be making our UK retail debut at one of the world’s leading health & wellness retailers, Holland and Barrett.We have always strived to take the best of India to the world under a home-grown brand and it is a step forward in that direction. We continue to go deeper in our current key markets & grow our omni-channel distribution,”
With this, VAHDAM has further strengthened its omni-channel presence. It is available in over 1000 stores in the US that include Wegmans, Erewhon Markets, Sprouts farmers market, Gelson’s market in addition to other select stores. VAHDAM is also available in over 200 stores in Canada that include Healthy Planet, Nature’s Source, Nature’s signature and more.
The below five varieties of turmeric teas will be available in the Holland & Barrett stores in the UK:
● Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea Bag – An aromatic, healthy blend of diced turmeric and ginger.
● Turmeric Ashwagandha Herbal Tea Bag – A herbal blend with diced turmeric and ashwagandha, the ancient herb renowned for helping the body manage stress and referred to as ‘Indian ginseng’ because of its rejuvenating properties
● Turmeric Saffron Herbal Tea Tisane – A timeless combination of pure golden Turmeric chunks and ginger – soothing and smooth
● Turmeric Ashwagandha Latte Mix – An organic mix of turmeric & ashwagandha with bountiful botanicals. Sincerely healing and calming.
● Turmeric Ginger latte Mix – A soothing latte mix of hearty turmeric and healing ginger, known for boosting immunity and improved digestion.
Turmeric has long been known for its powerful healing properties for over 5,000 years. From being a fix for seasonal colds to healing wounds, providing anti-inflammatory benefits and boosting immunity, turmeric has a myriad of health-promoting benefits.
VAHDAM’s turmeric range amplifies these benefits by blending in black pepper, which is scientifically proven to enhance the bio-absorption of curcumin, the key active ingredient of Turmeric which is responsible for its antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and pain-relieving properties.
All VAHDAM® Teas are sourced direct from plantations & farmers within days of harvest, packaged garden fresh at their BRC Certified state-of-the-art facility, in India and shipped directly to our global fulﬁllment centers in various parts of the world.
This groundbreaking supply chain not only brings the consumers a fresher, better cup of tea but also helps in retaining most of the earnings at source while being ‘farm-to-cup‘ in the truest sense.
The company has raised over 290 crores in funding from marquee funds like IIFL, Sixth Sense Ventures, Fireside Ventures & more. The brand is on track to deliver a revenue of 500 cr over the next 2 years. The company gets ~95% of its sales via online channels. It is a Certified Plastic Neutral and Climate Neutral brand and directs 1% of its revenue towards the education of its tea growers’ children.